Skilled Greenbelt, MD Dentist
Dr. Dianna Lee
After earning a Bachelor of Science from the University of Maryland, College Park, Dr. Dianna Lee attended the University of Maryland Dental School, one of the top rated dental schools in the country, graduating in 2009 and is a Licensed General Dentist. Dr. Lee became a full partner of our Greenbelt dental office in January 2015.
Dr. Lee enjoys spending her free time with her family, running and cheering on the Terps!
- Ongoing advanced training in the placement and restoration of dental implants
- Ongoing orthodontic training and a certified preferred provider in Invisalign
- Dental courses with The Dawson Academy on occlusion and smile design
- Continuing education courses in restorative dentistry, dental implants and dental facial esthetics
Membership in Dental Organizations:
- Volunteer at the Stanton Dental Clinic in Anne Arundel County
- Deans Faculty at the University of Maryland Dental School
- Speaking engagements promoting oral health and hygiene in area schools.
- Volunteer at the Maryland Mission of Mercy
- Dianna graduated from Dental School with the top honor, The Timothy O’Heatwole award for excellence in ethics, kindness and humanitarianism.
- Named Best Dentist in What’s Up?! Magazine Annapolis and West County, The Capital, The Maryland Gazette and The Prince Georges Gazette