Dentist - Millersville, MD | Greenbelt, MD
Dr. Clayton McCarl
Dr. Clayton McCarl Jr. is a Licensed General Dentist born and raised in College Park, Maryland. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Maryland College Park in 1977. He and his brother Jay were later classmates, graduating in 1984 from the University of Maryland Dental School, one of the top rated dental schools in the country.
Dr. McCarl and his wife, Lisa, cherish their time with their children and grandchildren. In his spare time, he also enjoys exercise and is an avid University of Maryland sports fan. Go Terps!!
- Ongoing advanced training in dental implants, certified to both restore and surgically place dental implants.
- Ongoing advanced orthodontic training, certified preferred provider of Invisalign®
- Clinical Dental Courses with Dr. Gordon J. Christensen
- Advanced cosmetic dentistry training from:
- The Las Vegas Institute
- Dr. Peter Dawson
- Frank Spear (Spear Education)
- Certified in dental laser therapy
Membership in Dental Organizations:
- Volunteer, AAMC Annapolis Outreach Center Dental Clinic at the Stanton Center
- Dean’s Faculty at the University of Maryland Dental School
- Member of the Dean Search Committee, University of Maryland Dental School 2004
- Listed in America’s Top Dentists selected by the Consumers Research Council of America
- Named Best Dentist and Top Dentist in the Severna Park Voice, What’s Up?! Magazine Annapolis and West County, Chesapeake Family Magazine, The Capital, The Maryland Gazette and The Prince Georges Gazette
- Pierre Fauchard Academy recognition for trust, outstanding leadership, integrity and interpersonal communication skills
- Recognized for excellence in cosmetic dentistry
- Awarded the Fellowship in the Acadamy of General Dentistry