Smile Confidently Again with Dental Implant Tooth Replacement
Did you know McCarl Dental Group offers a tooth replacement solution so versatile it can be used to replace any number of missing teeth, and that this tooth replacement option closely mimics your tooth’s natural structure? If you answered no, you probably haven’t heard about dental implants yet. Whether you need to replace one tooth or you’re looking for a more stable denture solution, dental implant supported tooth replacement might be the right option to complete your smile.
What is an Implant?
A dental implant is made up of three main parts:
- Post – typically crafted from high quality titanium, dental implant posts mimic the function of a tooth’s root structure supporting the visible portions of teeth
- Abutment – this is the connection between the implant post and the replacement tooth or teeth
- Restoration – we then custom-craft a crown, bridge, partial, or full denture to replace lost teeth and attach it to the dental implant post and abutment to restore the visual part of the smile
What makes McCarl Dental Group the Right Option for Me?
Many dentists and specialists offer dental implants, but McCarl Dental Group offers a superior experience for our patients. Some of the reasons patients choose us for their dental implants include:
- All inclusive – we provide every step of the implant process in the comfort of our Millersville, MD practice – implant surgery, abutment attachment, temporary restorations, and final restoration – and our all-inclusive dental implant process starts as low as $169 a month
- Experience & training – combined, our team has centuries of experience placing and restoring implants, we also take time each year for continuing education in dental implants, and we place and restore on a daily basis unlike other practices that perform these procedures infrequently
- Advanced technology – we have invested in the most advanced technologies to ensure the entire dental implant placement and restoration process is effective and comfortable including panoramic digital x-rays for advanced treatment planning
- Superior patient care – most importantly, our friendly, knowledgeable dentists and team pride ourselves on giving patients our full attention and ensuring their relaxation and comfort throughout every visit to our practice
To Find out More – Contact Your Dentist in Millersville, MD
If you’ve been told dental implants aren’t an option, we invite you to schedule a no obligation second opinion consultation with our skilled team. We may be able to help you find a dental implant solution that meets your needs. Contact us to find out more about quality dental implants in Millersville, MD.