Today several of our dental patients from Annapolis and Severna Park Maryland asked us about ways to enhance their smiles. Some would like to correct problems they have had since childhood such as discolored or misaligned teeth. Others would like to minimize the effects of aging that develop over time including cracked or worn down teeth. If you do not enjoy smiling because you are self conscious about your teeth, there are a wide range of options available to give you a confident and attractive smile. A beautiful and healthy smile conveys warmth, confidence and success. McCarl Dentists were named Top Dentists in Annapolis because of their high quality dentistry along with the confidence and respect from dental specialists in Annapolis Maryland.
Please visit our website at http://www.mccarldental.com to see smile makeovers designed and created by McCarl dentists. Several of our dental patients featured on our website had complex dental cases with combinations of treatments including Invisalign orthodontics, dental implants and gum recontouring along with porcelain veneers and crowns. Others were able to achieve their goals for their smile in two or three visits.
• Crooked teeth can be straightened with Invisalign orthodontics, or for a quicker solution, porcelain veneers.
• Chipped and broken teeth can be repaired – the treatment will depend on the extent of damage, but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
• Missing teeth cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Solutions include dental implants with crowns, permanent bridges or dentures.
• Gaps between your teeth can be closed instantly with porcelain veneers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them.
• If stained and discolored teeth cannot be brightened with professional teeth whitening, porcelain veneers are an option.
McCarl Dental Group conveniently located near Annapolis and Severna Park Maryland offers complimentary consultations to answer questions and share information regarding dental implants, Invisalign orthodontics or a smile makeover with porcelain crowns or veneers.
One of the most exciting aspects in dentistry is the rapidly improving dental treatments in dental procedures. If you are missing teeth, there has never been a better time to take advantage of the dramatic improvements in minimally invasive dental implants. The procedure used to require significant and expensive periodontal surgery with a six month recovery before any teeth could be placed on the implant. Now it is a quick and minimally invasive procedure that often has no down time before a tooth, partial or full denture can be attached to the implant.
The bottom line for many patients with dentures is that for the first time since they have had dentures, they can actually talk and chew without being afraid that their dentures will fall out or shift causing sores in their mouths. Because the new procedure is less invasive, it is also less expensive. It is a win-win situation for our dental patients who now have a quick, comfortable and affordable solution for the discomfort and inconveniences of missing teeth and dentures.
The majority of dental patients who visit McCarl Dental Group live in Annapolis, Severna Park, Crofton, Crownsville College Park, Lanham, Seabrook, Bowie, New Carrollton, Laurel, Greenbelt, and Millersville Maryland.