Implants - Minimally Invasive and Traditional
Patients turn back the hands of time with dental implants replacing teeth they have lost over the years. Our dentists are certified in the advanced treatment of both traditional and minimally invasive dental implants. A dental implant is an artificial tooth root replacement and is used to support crowns, bridges, partials and full dentures.
Benefits of minimally invasive implants:
- Little or no discomfort to the patient – no sedation needed.
- After placing these implants, the dentist can often attach the crown, bridge or denture immediately.
- Long-term effectiveness in stabilizing crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Preserves bone and facial appearance.
- With very rapid healing, these implants attach themselves solidly to the bone.
- Cost effective - often only half the cost of traditional implants.
Minimally invasive dental implants differ from traditional implants in the way they are inserted. If you would like to permanently replace missing teeth or add retention to a loose fitting denture please ask us about minimally invasive implants.
For more information on Minimally Invasive Implants otherwise known as MDI or Mini Implants, click here.
Dental Implant Videos from the McCarl Dental YouTube Channel
McCarl dental patient satisfied after denture anchored by mini implant
Existing denture retrofitted and anchored by mini implant by McCarl dentist in one hour appointment.
Severna Park Mini Dental Implant Placed Painlessly in 20 minutes
McCarl dental patient describes
placement of mini implant.
Severna Park Dental Patient
Before Mini Dental Implant
Dr. McCarl explains procedure for placing dental mini implant to anchor loose denture.